Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Chapter 127 - Turning

Alia and Jaycen arrived at Alia's parents home after Jaycen got off work. Before walking in Alia reviewed their game plan. "Jaycen, you will talk to Daddy while I work on mom. Since Daddy is, well, a Genie, he can't say anything about you being a werewolf. And while you talk to him and let him know, I will break the news to mom. I mean she has been living with him for 30 years now. She should be used to occults. It will be okay. Now let's go!"

Jaycen pulled her to him and said, "One last kiss before we walk into the lion's den."

Alia shoved Jaycen in the direction of her father and made a beeline to her mother. "Hi mom! I have news to tell you. Jaycen asked me to marry him. We are engaged."

"Your mystery man that we are only just now meeting? You are engaged? Whoa. Why?"

"MOM! We are in love! Why do two people get engaged?"

"Of course, but we have never met him. Yes, we have heard about him and I do think you are infatuated with him, but engaged? In love?"

"Well, it's complicated. Sort of. You see there is more. Jaycen is...well...different."

"Different? How? Alia?"

"To put it bluntly, Jaycen is a werewolf Mom." When her mother was silent for too long she finally said, "Say something."

"Alia, do you understand what that means?"

Alia got up. "Of course Mother! Do you think I would get engaged to him if he wasn't completely honest with me?" Then she giggled, "He showed me his wolf. He is telling Daddy now. Do you think he will be upset?"

"Shocked, yes. Upset, no, not if Jaycen truly loves you."

"He does. I know it. But, Mom, you know that Sahan and Joy dated in high school. Well, so did Jaycen and I. I - I am sorry for deceiving you, but Joy and I, we were afraid."

In the other corner of the room Sahan and Cordell were having a much more stressful but similar conversation.

"It is nice to finally meet you Mr. Shinn. Alia speaks highly of you," said Jaycen.

"As she does of you," laughed Cordell happy to finally meet Alia's boyfriend. "So what do we owe this long overdue introduction?"

Jaycen took a breath and said without pausing, "Well, you know that Alia and I have been dating for a long time. I have grown to love your daughter very much. She means the world to me and as such, I have asked her to be my wife and it would mean the world to her to have your blessing."
"What? Engaged? Uh, yes, well, she loves you too I suppose and she already said yes?"

Jaycen laughed nervously trying to keep his wolf under control. "Yes, Mr. Shinn. Alia loves me and most importantly accepts me for what I am."

"I am getting vibes ... damn  ... your a wolf ... a werewolf ... and she knows this?"

"Yes sir. She has seen my wolf. And she told me, you are a Genie. Alia loves you dearly and doesn't want to hurt you or your wife." Then Jaycen bowed to Cordell showing him respect.

Cordell was more worried about how Delia was going to take this turn of events than how Alia was dealing with it, but wanted to be sure Alia understood what it meant to be married to werewolf. "Let me talk to my daughter." Then turning he asked Alia to join them.

"Alia, your boyfriend here tells me that you two are engaged to be married and more importantly, he is a werewolf. Alia, do you understand what that really means. He changes into a wolf! Your children will be pups!"

"Daddy, it's okay. Jaycen has shown me his wolf and I love him still. All of him and maybe even more because of it. And, well, you need to know. We have discussed the  pups thing. I don't want to be trying to raise a child without truly understanding what they are dealing with or having some children that don't have occult powers and some that do. Daddy, I have asked Jaycen to turn me. In fact, we have already started the process."

"Have you told your mother this?"

"No. I was a little afraid."

"Do it Alia. Do it now. She will not forgive you if you don't."

Alia walked over to her mother and whispered in her ear, "Mom, please don't be upset. Jaycen and I have discussed it and I am going to become like Jaycen. I really want this. Daddy knows. I explained it to him."

Suddenly, Alia felt really strange. "Oh Mom. I don't feel so good."

"Alia, are you okay?"

"No. Somethings wrong."

"Cordell! Jaycen!" screamed Delia, "Get over here quick! Alia is going to pass out! What have you done to my baby! Oh God nooo! Alia!!"

Alia began to Turn for the first time right there in the living room in front of her parents.

Alia howled and screamed. Jaycen ran to be by her side. She wasn't due to change for a few more hours. They must have miscalculated.

After a few minutes, Alia's transformation was complete.

Delia was familiar with a werewolf transformation from her time with Lucas and knew that sometimes they could be unpredictable, but her fiance was right there seemingly in control of the situation so Cordell and Delia backed up and gave them the space they needed.

After her transformation was complete, Jaycen went to her slowly and began talking to her softly. "It's me sweetheart, Jaycen. Look at me. It's okay. I won't hurt you. Focus baby."

He stood still when she reached out with her newly formed claw to touch him and allowed her to explore his body.

Finally Alia spoke. "Jaycen?"

"Yes baby, it's me. I love you."

Alia let Jaycen pull her to him and she grabbed him in a hug.

"It hurt," said Alia.

Jaycen continued to soothe her, "It's over now. You did really well baby."

"Hold me. I'm frightened."

"I am not going anywhere. It's okay."

"Can we go home now? I need to get outside and run - and I am really hungry."

Jaycen laughed. "Now look whose a Wolfie." Then turning to Alia's parents he said, "I need to get her home. She needs to rest so she can Turn back. I am sorry, this was supposed to happen later tonight - after our conversation with you. She is fine. I promise."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia sat in her rocker trying to calm her frayed nerves. She had spent her entire life trying to escape the occult and now it was pervasive in her little - no big and getting bigger - family. Cordell had made her feel like everything would be okay when they found out Joy's baby was indeed a vampire. But Alia's visit along with her own condition brought her down again.

She was now surrounded by witches, vampires, genies, fairies and werewolves. Her daughters had embraced their spouses and their powers. But hadn't she done the same with Cordell. She had accepted him even though he did hide his powers from her for years. He knew she would be upset and he was right. She offered to try to 'cure' him.

She wondered how he put up with her and her mood swings. Then she thought, my mood swings are because this man keeps me pregnant! But without him she wouldn't have the life she had now. Still, it didn't eradicate the guilt she held for trying to 'cure' them all over the years. She realized now, they didn't need to be cured, just loved and accepted for what they were. Her husband and daughters had shown her that.

Of course, Cordell was ecstatic as usual when Delia told him she was pregnant and in the same breath threatened to cut off his manhood for the hundredth time. He just laughed and in typical Cordell fashion replied, "Pretty Lady, I know for a fact you would never do that. It makes you too happy. I can tell when you scream my name."

Cordell listened to the baby and felt her expanding midsection and told her they were being blessed with another daughter and a Genie. Delia was grateful this time. Corrie and Angie were handling it well and now she and Joy would be the only non-supernaturals of the bunch. She laughed to herself at that thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Angie had taken working out to a new level. She jogged on the treadmill daily. Jogging had become an obsession with her but the results were evident. She had lost her baby fat and was beginning to look like sexy young woman.

Prom was coming up and Angie was very happy with her new body shape. She couldn't wait to try on dresses for that and Alia's wedding.

Alia and Jaycen were going to get married in a private ceremony at her parents home. The family was big enough they didn't need to invite a bunch of people. And with Alia not fully in control of her changes yet, it was safer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia and Cordell went to visit the newest addition to their family, Joy and Sahan's baby boy Jerald. They also needed to tell them about her pregnancy. She figured Joy already knew about Alia, those two could communicate without talking. The twin thing.

As soon as they got to Joy's house they made a beeline for the nursery. Cordell couldn't wait to get his hands on baby Jerald. As Cordell cooed to his grandson, Delia broke the news to Joy that she was going to have yet another sibling, a little girl. Joy patted her mother's stomach and laughed. "Seriously Mom! Normally an Aunt or Uncle is older than the niece or nephew. You guys need to slow down!"

Joy took her little boy from Cordell when he started getting fussy. She told her parents to have a seat in the living room while she got her son fed and put to bed.

After she fed her little vampire Joy joined her parents. She needed to tell them her plans and she wasn't so sure how they would take it.
"When is my little sister due?" asked Joy to try to get the conversation in a good direction before dropping her bombshell.

"She is due right before Alia and Jaycen's wedding. At least I won't be waddling around like a blimp. I know they wanted to get married sooner, but this is better."

Joy laughed and then changed her tone. "I need to tell you guys something that Sahan and I have decided to do. I hope you keep an open mind. Because little Jerald is a vampire and any future children we have will likely be, I am going to have him Turn me."

"Joy! Do you know what that means! You have to drink blood to survive!" shouted Delia.

"Delia. Stop," said Cordell. "You two have discussed this at length? And you are aware of the consequences and benefits?"

"Yes. Mom, Dad, I love Sahan and Jerald. I can't just grow old and die while they remain young. It would be painful for all of us. I have to do this. And while we are talking about growing old. Mom, how are you pregnant? You must be at least 50 because Jewel is 30. How is it that you are beautiful and look no older than 35? What are you?"

"I - uh - had Jewel when I was very young and well I guess I am super fertile."

"Fine, don't tell me. But just know that I am doing this and I hope you understand."

"It's complicated Joy," said Delia as Cordell got up to answer the phone.

After he hung up he said they needed to leave. Corrie was making fun of Stone's wings and he was crying and acting strange.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Tonight was a special night for Sahan and Joy. Tonight he would truly make her his forever. He had her in name, now he would have her in body forever. Joy and told her parents their plans so she was finally ready. Sahan picked up his son and snuggled him. He loved the smell of his little boy. He fed and diapered him then gently placed baby Jerald in his crib. Nothing would disturb his time with his lovely wife.

Joy was ready and wanted to get it done. "Come Sahan, please, I am a bit nervous so let's get it over with."

Sahan laughed at her. "You will not be in pain. My sweet Joy, you will only feel joy and with this transformation you will bring joy to my life and our son's life forever."

Joy relaxed as her husband used her name to make her smile. She loved hearing him say her name even when he was teasing her. Sahan kissed his wife then lifted her hair from her neck and bent down to inject the venom that would change their lives forever.

Joy felt the sting of her husband's fangs as they pierced her skin but then the pain was gone as soon as she felt it and in it's place she felt like she was becoming one with Sahan. It was erotic and sensual. She could hear her heart beat slowing down but it didn't frighten her it was just curious.

Sahan held her tight around her waist when her knees started to grow weak so she wouldn't fall. And then he stopped. She was still a little woozy but was able to stand. Sahan lifted Joy's face to look at him so he could bring her around.

"Joy, sweetheart, it's done. Are you okay?"

All she could get out was, 'MMM' and shook her head up and down.

"Let's get you to bed. You will feel better in the morning."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


When Delia screamed and made 'the face' Cordell knew it was time to welcome the newest addition to the family. His wife had gone into labor. Little Mira Shinn was welcomed into the world a few hours later and many more threats were made to his manhood. Cordell promised Delia he would take all of the midnight feedings if she would leave him intact. She reluctantly agreed between contractions.

Once Delia held her little Mira, she forgave Cordell for making her pregnant. The love he had for Mira came pouring out in the expression on his face. The unconditional love that he so freely gave to her and their children was unmatched, perhaps because the many years he had been confined to the lamp he never loved nor was loved. Watching him with Mira warmed her heart and soul.



Yes, baby Mira was adored by all. Even Corrie. But it was Angie that couldn't get enough of her little sister. She vowed to never be mean to her. Delia laughed to herself and thought, just wait until she is wanting to tag along everywhere, then Angie baby, you will change your tune!

Go to Chapter 128

Go Back to Chapter 126

No comments:

Post a Comment