Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Chapter 106 - Harem

Things were better after the big 'misunderstanding' but Cordell knew he had two little ones to make amends with, Joy and Corrie.

Corrie's rejection of him during his argument with Jewel cut him like knife through his heart. He was determined to make sure his little Genie wasn't afraid of him.

Added on top of that, he made Joy cry because she thought he hated her big sister whom she worshiped. Ugh.

The first order of business, 'TICKLE MONSTER!' Now that he had Corrie laughing it was time for her breakfast.


"Daddy's gonna fix you some yummy oatmeal! I make it perfectly and you will be able to do so one day as well! I will teach you everything!" he cooed to Corrie as he placed her in the high chair.

Once he had Corrie settled, he looked for his next victim. Farah Joy.

"Farah Joy! Where are you? Come out come out wherever you are! You can run but you can't hide from PILLOW MAN!!!!"

When Joy heard her father calling she ran to her room and grabbed the pillow from her bed and hid in the music room.

When he found her they began an all out pillow war, feather's flying.

Joy was laughing so hard she couldn't catch her breath.

Cordell began to relax when he saw how much she was enjoying their little tension reliever.  If only it were this easy to make amends with Jewel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cordell needed to fill in his wife on the events that occurred between he and Jewel. "Delia, my pretty lady,' he said trying to soften the message, "I am so glad you are home today. There was, an, um, situation last week. Jewel and I, well we had a misunderstanding."


"What do you mean misunderstanding?" asked Delia between bites.

Cordell put down his fork. "She invited that boy over after school and I caught them making out on the couch."

"And..."

"I sorta lost it and sent him home. Then Jewel and I had a big fight. She said some pretty ugly things, but apologized."

"Welcome to fatherhood. It happens Cordell. They were just kissing - nothing else - right?"

"Yes, but..um, she accused us of being overly affectionate - her words: practically having sex in front of everyone. She apologized."

"Oh my! You stud-muffin - I guess we - you - need to tone it down! Don't worry. I will talk to her."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." said Cordell practically clapping his hands with relief, "I just don't know how to deal with this."

Delia grinned at him and said, "You can thank me later - in private - we certainly don't want to be practically having sex in front of anyone!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jewel had not spoken to her mother about the 'misunderstanding'. She felt like she needed to sooner, rather than later because she had no doubt her father would have already told her.

She decided to use poor Corrie again as a buffer - just in case. Corrie had just woke from her nap so she went and picked her up out of her crib.

"Hey baby Corrie! You want to go see Mommy? Yes, let's go have a talk with Mommy and tell her I am old enough to have a boyfriend! You agree don't you? Good girl!"

Jewel found Delia and handed little Corrie to her and asked if they could talk.

Delia took her youngest daughter from her not-so-little-grown-up-almost-a-woman daughter.

Corrie just grinned at Jewel in what she was sure was a conspiratorial smile from her mother's arms.

"Um, Mom - did Daddy tell you about last week?"

"Yes," said Delia over dramatically, "and we promise to refrain from practically having sex in front of everyone." Delia wanted to be sure Jewel knew that what she said was not acceptable.

Jewel was instantly mad and mortified at the same time. Her father was such a traitor! She had hoped he wouldn't tell her mother and now she prayed the ground would swallow her up. Since it didn't, she just looked at her feet and apologized again.

In a more serious tone Delia scolded her daughter, "Look Jewel. You made a bad choice with your boyfriend and then made it worse by trying to justify it with cruel words. Your father hasn't had to deal with teenage girls before and..." Delia stopped short. She almost said and I have so I understand. Delia took a breath and continued, "I mean - this is new to us. You are our first and it is hard to see you grow up. But that doesn't excuse your behavior. A goodbye kiss after a date or a stolen kiss in a dark movie theater is one thing, but not right here with your sisters watching and your father downstairs!"

"I am so sorry mom. I apologized to Daddy. Everyone was so upset. He NEVER yells like that."

"Jewel. Enough! It was NOT his fault. He was worried about you."

"He embarrassed me in front of my boyfriend."

"We are NOT having this conversation. As far as I am concerned you got off pretty damn easy. Deal with it Jewel."

Jewel ran to her room to cry. So much for the buffer she thought.  Of course, she took HIS side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that week...

"Oh, I must have slept crooked. My shoulder is painful!" groused Cordell as he got out of bed rubbing his neck.

"Cordell, we need to talk, I spoke to Jewel. She still blames you by the way. Do you want me to rub your neck?"


"She does? Well, of course she does. She is 16 and knows everything."

Delia began to massage her husbands neck and shoulders and explained, "Part of it is my fault. I told her we would stop practically have sex in front of everyone."

"Ahh. That feels good pretty lady. You have magic hands. Now why would you make a promise to the girl we cannot keep?" laughed Cordell.

"Hah! I wanted to make her taste her own words. But Genie boy, we might just have to keep that promise."

"No! Never!"

"Yes, or I am going to cut if off while you sleep because you keep knocking me up!"

"Owww!" winced Cordell, "That is a bit extreme and as far as 'knocking you up', we don't have to have anymore children if you don't want, just let me keep it - please pretty lady. Anyway, I am already suffering with just one teenage girl and the knowledge that I will soon have three at the same time!"

Delia snorted out a laugh, "A little late for that."

Cordell turned around to face his wife. "Wait - Delia - are you saying what I think you are saying? You are pregnant again?"

"Yes Cordell. Unfortunately I am. What is it about sex with you that defies birth control. What is in that Genie blood of yours? I swear I am going to cut it off but that would be no fun, no fun at all."



Cordell breathed a huge sigh of relief. "Thank all the Gods! But, pretty lady - it is not unfortunate, never that," said Cordell happily as he ran his hand over Delia's tiny baby bump, "I will gladly suffer 100 teenage girls so long as I get to be with you. You are so beautiful when you are with child! Now, let me see if I can tell you more about our new little one."

After a minute he exclaimed, "Ah Ha!!!!  And so my harem grows!"

"God Genie! Can you only make girls?"

"Appears so pretty lady," grinned Cordell. Then he got quiet and whispered, "and this one - um - she is also like me."

"A girl AND a genie. Damn. Well, I guess we need to break the news to Jewel that we don't practically have sex, we do have sex. I will tell her and spare you - stud-muffin," laughed Delia, "but seriously Cordell. I really don't want any more children much less 100. Your 'harem' has to be complete with the addition of this one."

"Strike what I said. I don't think I can survive 5 teenage girls."

"Well get ready, you will soon have 3 teenage girls running around. The twins are already 12!"

"Please pretty lady, don't remind me."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delia found Jewel in her room.

"Sweetie, I need to tell you something," said Delia.

Jewel turned around at her mother's voice, "What mother - oh my god! Is that what Daddy bought you for Christmas?" she said when she saw what her mother had on, "that is obnoxious. Disgusting!"

Delia knew her daughter was right. She should have changed clothes or at least put on a robe before coming downstairs.

"Jewel - sorry. I just needed to talk to you and didn't think about what I was wearing. I will go shower and change. It can wait. Meet me downstairs in an hour?"

"Sure mom, just go now, please," replied Jewel.




Delia sat down and said to her daughter, "Have a seat Jewel. I am not sure how to tell you this, other than to just come out and say it. I am pregnant. Your father and I are going to have another baby."

Jewel screwed up her face in apparent disgust.

"So you see Jewel," she continued, "We don't practically..."

"MOM!" interrupted Jewel before she could finish her thought, "don't you dare say it. I get it okay. I shouldn't have said that. I was just so mad. Daddy said he was 'all over me' but we were only kissing."


"Okay. Jewel. Truce. For now."

"But another baby? Why Mom?"

"Well, honestly it wasn't planned but we are very happy."

"I guess you DO know what causes that?" teased Jewel.

"JEWEL!" exclaimed Delia then let out the breath she was holding without realizing it.

"Congrats then, I suppose."

Jewel stood up and grabbed her mother into a bear hug.

"Jewel, your father and I love you very much. We only want you to be happy and never get hurt," said Delia as she and Jewel continued their embrace.

Then Joy's little voice sounded from behind them, "Where's Daddy? I'm hungry."

Delia and Jewel both burst out laughing at that.

Go to Chapter 107

Go Back to Chapter 105

No comments:

Post a Comment