Sunday, May 15, 2016

Chapter 103 - Family Life

Cordell loved his little harem of girls. 6 month old twins, Farah Joy and Alia and his adorable little Jewel, already 8 years old. And his most favorite harem girl of all, his beautiful wife Delia. He had to pinch himself to be sure he wasn't dreaming. He didn't mind taking care of his family. He adored them all.

Delia told Cordell she wanted to get back to work. Jewel was now in school and he could stay home with the twins.


 "I really want to learn to play the guitar and piano. There is something magical in creating music. You can just loose yourself in it. It is a dream of mine."

Cordell secretly wished she would just stay home because he wanted to get out into this new reality and be the 'bread winner' for the family. However, with three children one of them really needed to be home and if this made his pretty lady happy, he would do everything in his power to make happen.

"If that is what you really want my pretty lady, then I will gladly take care of my little harem."


Delia laughed and told him to stop calling them a 'harem'! They certainly were NOT harem girls!

"Well, I will keep them locked up forever so no one can ever hurt them!"

Delia rolled her eyes and said, "You will indeed wish one day that you could do that - NO not wish - I mean desire to do that. Once they hit their teenage years, hormones will be in high gear. Buckle up Genie! Enjoy them now while they still like us!"

"Pretty lady, you forget, I don't do wishes! But you, on the other hand, still owe me one more....maybe upstairs....you can make my last wish come true."

Delia laughed again and got up.

"Come on you hunk of burnin' love. What are you waiting for. I want to get this last damn wish fulfilled and be done with them!"

Cordell looked at her with desire in his eyes and followed her upstairs.

Delia beat him upstairs and was waiting when he got there. "What took you so long?" she teased.

"Just thinking of all the things I wanted to do to you so I could make my last wish count."

"You are evil, but I love you anyway! Kiss me quick before I change my mind - or before the twins wake up!"









----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next few months flew by for Delia.  The were filled with work, caring for her children and plenty of sweet loving from Cordell.

Jewel was proving to be a bit needy since the twins were born. She started school not long after their birth. She missed the complete attention that she got from Delia and especially Cordell.


Delia tried very hard to be as attentive as possible when she was home. But it was difficult to divide her time between they twins, Cordell, Jewel and work. There simply were not enough hours in the day.

Jewel would get mad when she wanted her mother and she was tending to one of the twins.
"You don't love me! You only love the babies!" screamed Jewel to her mother after she found her feeding Farah Joy.

"Jewel. Of course we love you! We have to take care of them until they are big enough to care for themselves. It takes a lot of time to care for two babies. You are a big girl now, in school."

"I wish they were never born!  Maybe Daddy will play with me!"

Delia would have to talk to Cordell. Maybe he could spend more time with her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delia told Cordell about Jewel's outburst over breakfast. 

"She's just jealous and feeling left out. It's not your fault. She was just the only child for almost 5 years and had your undivided attention. Your room was right there. Then we got married and the twins...well she feels like she doesn't matter to us anymore," explained Delia. 

"Ahhh. I will take care of it. Please, don't worry your pretty little head. It will be fine. She has had to grow up quickly. It has to be difficult for her." 

"Thank you Cordell. But, I - maybe I should stop working." 

"No - you do what you need to do. I got this. I, Cordell Shinn, am a great magical Genie after all."   

"Oh my God! Cordell. I just thought, what if Jewel is a witch or Farah or Alia are Genies! I never even thought of that!"

"They are not. I can tell. No worries. They are human just like my pretty lady."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cordell adored Jewel just as much as his own infant daughters. He felt so badly that she had lashed out at Delia. He started trying to spend as much time with her as he could. Video games became a favorite. She was very determined to beat him and she did a lot of the time. 




















The twins birthday was coming up and Delia had to stay late at work so he enlisted Jewel to help with the preparations for a little party. She wanted to help and it made her feel important.





"In you go Farah Joy. I have to change your sister and then you two can play."

Farah Joy was blond like her mother with her exact same blue eyes.

Cordell wondered which side of the family Alia's dark hair came from. But there was no doubt whose eyes she inherited. She had the same deep sea blue eyes as Cordell.

Now that the twins were walking and getting into everything, the playpen became a favorite. The girls would spend hours playing with each other in the playpen.

Cordell became a master at changing diapers. He had it down so that even little Alia didn't fuss or try to roll off the changing table.

"Okay Alia, are you ready for the Powder Monster? Argggghhh"






Cordell concentrated on what he was doing so he wouldn't be too rough.


















"Okay. Good girl. All done. Come let's go play with Farah Joy in the playpen."











Cordell deposited Alia in the playpen with her sister where they immediately started playing peek a boo and babbling the language that only twins can understand.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It seemed as if the only time Cordell and Delia could ever talk was over breakfast.

"I have the weekend off for the holiday. Do you think the twins are too small to go to the festival. I know Jewel would enjoy it. What do you think?" asked Delia.

"I think we would have our hands full! Shouldn't we just get a sitter and take Jewel?" suggested Cordell.

"I would worry and anyway, I don't get to see them enough as it is."

"Okay, how about tomorrow morning? We can go early before their nap-time so they won't be fussy."

"Perfect! It should be great fun. I can watch the twins while you and Jewel do grown up things together. She will be so excited!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next morning they gathered up the kids and headed to the festival grounds.

Cordell took Alia and Delia grabbed little Farah Joy with Jewel trotting along behind trying to keep up.




Jewel wasn't thrilled at all. It was cold and rainy and she was in a grumpy mood.

Delia was worried too. This was probably a huge mistake. Cordell was right, they should have left the twins at home and focused on Jewel.

Delia was being selfish and had been trying to recreate some of the happier days with Vladimir and Francisco. But she would never tell Cordell that. It would crush him.

Jewel ran off by herself when she saw the bouncy riders. She knew exactly what was going to happen. The baaaabies were going to get ride, but not her. Well she was too big to ride them anyway. She would just go find something for big kids.

With the skies threatening to open up any second, they each put a child on of the toys and showed them how to make it bounce. The twins had great fun bouncing on them until it started to thunder and lightening.

Cordell quickly found Jewel. She hadn't had a chance to do one thing so they quickly got in the photo booth with Farah Joy, who he was carrying, to get a picture, then the little family of five headed home without even getting a single pumpkin. Jewel pouted all the way home.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A year had passed since the festival and things were getting much better. The twins were more self sufficient since they could now walk, talk and potty so they took less of Cordell's time and he was able to give Jewel more attention which she loved. And she could also play with her little sisters now that they were bigger. She was making friends at school which helped as well.

The little family seemed to be settling into a comfortable routine which included LOTS of loving from Cordell. The twins were now 4 and would be starting school in another year. Jewel was 12 and doing very well in school.

But things were going to change. Delia was pregnant again. Dang Cordell. She swears he replaced her birth control pills with sugar pills! She was afraid to tell him and afraid because of how old she was physically.

Of course Cordell was thrilled. He was digging fatherhood and family life. But Delia was once again overwhelmed by it all. She wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. Maybe it was just the pregnancy hormones kicking in.


Delia was chocking back tears when she told her husband that she was pregnant, "Cordell, you know I am no stranger to raising children. I have raised 10 children in my lifetime, but not all at one time. The most I ever had was 3. We already have three. I am frightened. I am getting old too. I won't live
to see them grow into adults."



Cordell took her hands in his. "Do you know how much I love you? Delia, my pretty lady, we can do this. You and I. It's wonderful to be bringing new life into this world. Just look at our daughters."

"The twins will be in school by the time this child is born. That will make it easier. Do not worry sweetheart. Together we can do this.Lest you forget I am Cordell the Great Genie!"

Not letting go of her, and to prove how great he was, Cordell dipped her and planted a sloppy kiss on her lips. Delia was smiling and laughing again when he let her up for air.

"Now - let me get introduced to our new little one."

Cordell placed his hand over Delia's expanding abdomen and felt the baby kick, but he didn't move. He got very quiet.

Finally he said, "Delia - another daughter! I truly will have a harem - but...

"Don't you dare tell me there are two! I will never have sex with you again! In fact I am seriously considering that anyway!"

"Ha - you could never refuse me! But, no, not two, just one very special little girl," then Cordell looked up at Delia and continued, "She is like me my pretty mommy."

"Like you? You mean - she is - has-"

"Yes, pretty mommy, this little girl is a Genie."

Go to Chapter 104

Go back to Chapter 102


No comments:

Post a Comment