Friday, March 11, 2016

Chapter 92 - The Wine Cellar

On the ride to her house, Delia noticed that Troy had scooted as far away as he could, but still had hopes that since he was a witch, he would be accepting of her basement and elixirs - but still he kept insisting she had put him under a spell.  I NEVER gave him an Elixir and I certainly can't cast spells. I tried with the magic wand I found when Nicholas died. Please, she prayed, let him understand. 


They arrived at Delia's house and it was clear to her that Troy was humoring her more than anything so she didn't try for small talk. She took him to the wine cellar. When they got down there, Delia motioned for him to follow her over to where the wine was stored and the bookcase that served as her secret passageway into her deepest, darkest secrets.

Troy, having lost all patience with whatever game she was playing, growled at her, "What IS this. I don't care about your ridiculous wine collection."

"I thought you had something more to share about yourself. I am leaving!"

"Troy, please wait," pleaded Delia, "It's not the wine. Behind the bookshelves I have some things to show you."


"You have a secret passageway?" he asked incredulously.  This is getting better and better Troy thought to himself. 

"You promised to give me a chance to share my secrets," said Delia quietly, "No one knows about this place Troy - no one...Please, come with me."  Then Delia put in the code behind the books and the door swung open.

"What in God's name is this Delia?" asked Troy in shock as he took in his surroundings. You have things in here that are only legends. A magic lamp, cauldrons, a philosophers stone and yes, a fairy house  I knew it!  And who are these people in the pictures. Your conquests?"

"Of course not, these are all people I loved dearly," said Delia sheepishly.

"Loved? As in past tense?  These people are dead?  And now you tried to put me under your spell so you could add me to your morbid collection?  No way - I will find an antidote!!!" screamed Troy.

"No - no....I don't know about spells. I am not a witch! But you ARE... Surely you understand about the unexplained. Witches and uhmm - vampires?" she replied trying to get him to listen.

"Are you even really pregnant - or was that just another of your devious schemes to get me down here?"

"I am not evil. I told you - I love you. And yes, I am carrying your child - a child conceived in love."

"STOP IT NOW!  Not conceived in love Delia - I was tricked. A spell. I can't believe it worked. I normally can feel a witches spell. I don't know how you did it. It had to be more. And STOP trying to touch me! Shit, shit, shit....This isn't over! I am outta here unless you have some other spell up your Fairy ass to keep me here."

Troy turned and ran outside. He grabbed his phone made a call for someone to pick him up.

"Sherman - I am so glad you answered.........I am at her house.......I know I said I would and I am, was, but she came to the Simfest.......I don't know how she knew where I was, hell, she is crazy......Because, she - awww shit Sherman, she SAYS she is pregnant........because we.......Sherman, settle down. I told you it is a spell......Because I didn't think you would understand and I was ashamed. You know I am not myself when she touches me......I would never......Yes, please, come get me now.....Me too. Bye."

A few minutes later Sherman pulled up and Troy ran to get in the car.

Sherman got out to see if Troy needed any help.

"Troy, are you okay man?" asked Sherman.

"I am much better now that you are here," said Troy as he caressed the other man's cheek. "We have to figure this out. I really do think she is pregnant. But let's get out of here before she decides to put spells on both of us. She has a friggin museum of supernatural artifacts in a hidden room. Come on, let's go."

The two men piled into Sherman's car and left.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delia knew things were over between her and Troy. She heard him talking to someone on the phone and a car pulled up shortly afterwards. As she watched them out the window, she suddenly understood why Troy was so insistent that she had placed a spell on him.
He was obviously in love with the other man that picked him up. He had never voluntarily looked at her or touched her in that way until after they touched each other. And then it did seem as if he was confused. How could she have been so blind.

Then she remembered. The Genie....that stupid blue excuse for a Genie did this to them. When he asked her for a wish she had said to find her one true love. The Genie wasn't too happy at being disturbed so he must have a played a cruel trick on her. She dissolved into tears as she heard the car and Troy pull away from the house.

Go to Chapter 93

Go Back to Chapter 91







No comments:

Post a Comment